Don't miss the opportunity of learning English with the most affordable prices at the best language schools. Consult our education advisors now.
OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Topstudy.com doesn't charge its clients any additional fees rather than the language schools' original listed brochure prices unless otherwise stated and it is illegal for any other service providers to offer you a price that is outside the list price of your prefered school.
Under certain circumstances there may be local promotions or discounts that you may be entitled to and Topstudy.com will do its best to apply these promotions to your booking however in the event of obtaining a reduced rate from an external supplier related to any of the schools listed on our website, please kindly forward us the written correspondence between you and the supplier and we will be happy to assist you further in relation to your claim.
Please kindly note that here at Topstudy.com we guarantee the BEST PRICE for your prefered destination and lenght of a specific course and this guarantee ONLY means that you can not find the same course elsewhere with a reduced price.
Please review our additional policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at Topstudy.com. Your placement of an order with Topstudy.com constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
To learn about Topstudy.com s refund policy, please carfefully read our Refunds Policy below. Please note there may be limitations on your right to obtain a refund.
Content Summary: Application process
Terms and conditions
Cancellation or postponement policy
Termination policy Application process
1. Payment deadline: Quotes are valid for only 48 hours from the moment an email quote is sent to you. All course fees must be paid in full no later than 30 days before the course starts. If a booking is made less than 30 days before the course starts, the fees are immediately payable. Your booking is not confirmed until Topstudy.com has confirmed receipt of full payment and sent you a booking confirmation. Failure to pay on time may cause cancellation of the course and forfeiture of fees.
2. Visa information: It is the responsibility of the student to arrange all applicable travel permits or visas and to have a valid passport. Once we have received the enrollment and full payment, we will provide you with supporting documents to assist you with the student's visa application:
For UK: Letter of acceptance or confirmation of acceptance of studies
For USA: Certificate of eligibility (Form I-20)
For Australia: Confirmation of enrollment
For New Zealand: Fees receipt
For any other country: Invitation letter or letter of acceptance
3. Travel and medical insurance: Travel and medical insurance is compulsory for the duration of the stay regardless of course length or course/visa type. You can buy valid insurance from Topstudy.com. Details of coverage are available upon request. The student is required to show proof of medical insurance at the school upon arrival in certain destinations.
4. Additional services: Any additional services (airport transfers, travel, laundry, telephone costs, excursions, medical costs, special diet, exam fees, and change of accommodation and enrollment amendments) are not included unless specifically stated on the invoice.
Terms and conditions
1. Rules and regulations: All students are subject to the rules and regulations governing the particular school attended.
2. Arrivals and departures: All accommodation is booked from the Sunday before the course start date until the Saturday morning after the course end date, unless otherwise noted.
3. Late arrivals, vacations and absences: If the student begins the course late or is absent during the course, no refund will be made for the time missed. Periods of absence cannot be made up with a free extension of the course.
4. Meals and classes missed: No refunds or substitutions will be made for meals or classes missed due to exams, excursions, internships, first day orientation or other obligations that fall outside the normal schedule.
5. Public holidays: Classes are normally not held and most school facilities are closed on public holidays. All published course start dates fall on a Monday, unless otherwise stated. If the Monday is a public holiday, the start date will fall on a Tuesday. Compensation will not be made for classes not offered on public holidays.
6. Campus facilities: Students attending a course at a school located on a university or college campus are advised that campus facilities may not be available during campus holidays.
7. Change fees: A minimum of 4 weeks' notice is required for any change. If you request a change of course dates, accommodation or program type, you may be charged a change fee of USD100, GBP50, or EUR80, which is payable at the time the request is made. This fee is not refundable. For any changes requested once the course has started, please contact the language school directly on site.
You will be responsible for any cost changes between your initial and final booking. All changes require approval of the School Director. There is no change fee for extending a course, but replacement fees may be charged for last minute homestay extensions.
Any change resulting in a reduction of lessons will be treated as a termination and rebooking, and will thus be subject to the standard terms & conditions governing terminations (see Termination Policy).
8. Substitution policy: If, after the placement test taken on arrival at the school, a student is found to be at a level which is not appropriate for their booked course, the school reserves the right to place the student in an appropriate level class, which may have fewer lessons and a different curriculum.
9. Program changes: Topstudy.com has the right to change course start dates, course curricula and programs at any time due to errors, omissions and circumstances beyond our control. However, in cases where the course is rescheduled prior to the start of the first course and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees will be refunded.
10. Prices: Topstudy.com has the right to change prices due to tax increases, governmental actions or other events beyond Topstudy.com's control.
11. Books and learning materials: Some courses may require the purchase of books and other learning materials.
12. Expulsion/Suspension: Any student who commits a criminal offense, violates the school policy, has a very poor attendance record or fails to pay an amount he or she is directly or indirectly liable for, may be expelled or suspended. No refund will be given and the immigration authorities will be informed.
13. Liability: The liability of Topstudy.com, their directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and partners with respect to losses, damages, injuries, illnesses or violations or otherwise is limited in all circumstances to the full amount paid to Topstudy.com for the particular program. Such persons will in no circumstances have any liability for indirect or consequential losses or damages. Such persons will in no circumstances be liable for any services provided by third parties, such as but not limited to services provided by schools, accommodation providers, and insurance companies.
14. Force majeure: Topstudy.com is not liable in cases where Topstudy.com is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, and act of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labor disputes or other reasons which are beyond its control.
Refunds will be made to the account from which the fees were originally received. All refunds will be made within 5 business days of written notification Cancellation or Postponement Policy
'Cancellation' refers to the period up to 14 days prior to the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. For any cancellations / postponements communicated less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, no fees will be refunded.
For cancellations / postponements due to visa rejections, a written notification and receipt of relevant supporting documentation must be presented to Topstudy.com at least 14 days before the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. Upon receipt of relevant supporting documentation, 100% of the tuition, accommodation, airport transfer, and materials fees will be refunded less any other cancellation fees charged by the school.
Cancellations / postponements due to visa rejections only apply to students who have applied for the appropriate visa category. If a student applies for the incorrect visa category, it will be treated as a non-visa related cancellation / postponement. For non-visa related cancellations / postponements made 14 days or more before the arrival date on the booking confirmation form, a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of tuition fees will apply.
In all cases (including students with cancellation insurance), the express mail fee, accommodation placement fee, registration fee, health and personal insurance fee, bank transfer or credit card fee, differences due to currency exchange rate changes, change fees, and any other service charges are non-refundable. In addition, a $50 bank transfer fee applies to all refunds sent by bank transfer. For nationalities of high-risk countries who do not have a valid visa prior to booking a course, an additional administrative fee of $500 is non-refundable in all cases.
'Termination' means stopping or leaving all or part of the course or courses booked, including extensions, once the first class has started. In all cases, no refunds will be made after the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. Students who terminate their program may not be eligible to receive a certificate of completion.